Tuesday, May 8, 2012



I don't know if it was the long day, or the brief conversation I had with my daughter before I got home about how much we miss spending time together, or if it was that I didn't have wine at all yesterday and was missing it, but the moment I took a sip of this Sauvignon Blanc I was transported to a warm sunny day on a back patio at a table with an umbrella and a smile came to my face.

I tasted citrus, melons, and pear and it was tart, but in a pleasing way, not in the way the makes your mouth feel tight.

This Chateau Ste Michelle 2010 Sauvignon Blanc from Columbia Valley Washington is just.....lovely.

I served with pan-seared tilapia and brussel sprouts. It was wonderful. I enjoyed every sip and decided the $12.99 spent was worth every penny.

Take a sip and you'll think of a summer day.

As I near the end of my year of wine journey, I think back fondly on every sip and every bottle. In a few weeks, it will have been year. I'm not sure if I'm going to continue....blogging that is. Wine drinking??? Absolutely!!!

Tune in next week for.....who knows, but I feel like spending!!





No comments:

Post a Comment