Wednesday, February 15, 2012

loopy or rushed??

Wow...I'm embarrassed.

I just got off the phone with my brother and at some point during the conversation he asked me "So, were you loopy when you wrote the last 2 entries for your blog?"

He went on to describe a multitude of spelling and grammatical errors. One in particular was "bother" instead of "brother".

Well, all I can say is....yes. I was sampling as I was typing, but I was also in a rush - as I typically am in this life of mine.

However, I do not like that my blogs are a mish-mosh of typos and slops of grammer so I have appointed my "bother" (yes, I meant brother) as my editor/proof reader/approver of all future blogs.

To my "bother"...Cheers!!! May your editorial days be filled with notes of correct punctuation and lingering finishes of smooth flowing prepositions. May your negatives never be doubled and participles never dangle.

No comments:

Post a Comment