Thursday, December 29, 2011

Texas Kick Butt Cab


So here I am in Texas, with dear friends. We've decided to blog on a Texas wine. This particular one is a 2007 Cabernet from Texas Hill Country, and yes it's called Kick Butt Cab.

There is no back label, so we won't worry about it.

The wine is...lighter than what you would expect from a cab - it's fruity and rather tart. I bought it at a totally cool wine place called Spec's. Which actually appears to have more wine than Total Wine - and they have liquor and specialty foods as well.

The bottle cost $16.99. Would I buy it again?? Probably not.. I love the label though and might actually save it because I recently bought a candle holder that fits on the top of a wine bottle. I will use it for that.

Not sure what is happening for next week. My hubby and I just drove 2000 miles over the course of thte last 3 days, I can't think that far ahead.

Until then...Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment