Thursday, November 3, 2011

Williamsburg Wine

Well, my 2 wonderful coworkers agreed to share the wine with me. Luckily they are also my friends, so we will definitely have a good time.

We sipped a glass of wine and talked about work. It seems that somehow, most work problems can be solved with an open mind and a glass of wine.



The wine was a Williamsburg Winery Cabernet. It retails for $11.99. Unfortunately, I left the bottle in their hotel room so I don't have any label specifics. If I can find the info online, I will include it when I get home on Saturday.

Some of the descriptive words my friends used were smokey, mild, metallic. One of them said it smelled like smoked ham. I didn't quite get that, but this was an ok wine for me. It started off great, but had a tartness at the end that was mildly unpleasant. I think this wine craves food and would likely be well complimented with a roast or something off the grill.

Would I buy it again?? I'm not sure. We are going to polish off the bottle tomottow night. I'll decide then.

So until tomorrow. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment