Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Where there's a will, there's a wine.

Well, this Thursday I will find myself in Williamsburg, Virginia. What a globe trotter I've become.

I will do my best to blog on a Williamsburg wine. Actually, there is a very nice winery in Williamsburg that I tried several years ago. I remember there were several red and white varietals, but I most vividly remember enjoying one of the whites.

I think I will go to Total Wine and purchase a bottle of some type of Williamsburg wine to take with me to the hotel.

I love the company I work for, but often when we travel, we have to room with coworkers, as will be the case with this trip. My roommate will likely think I'm a bit nuts to go off to blog about a wine in the middle of the evening, but I'm not sure what else I can do.

So, I will sign off with thoughts of lovely Williamsburg wine.

Until Thursday..Cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment