Thursday, November 24, 2011

We are thankful



that someone didn't get an eye poked out....

I sit here among family and friends utterly stuffed and uncomfortable and blissfully happy.
We are preparing to sip a Bevlamo Moscato Rosato. This is an Italian Spumante. It is a beautiful sweet Italian sparkling wine. I originally intended to purchase a Greek or Spain sparkling, but will save that for Decemeber. This bottle was a gift from a friend for my recent promotion, and traveled from my house, to another friend's, then back to here - so, it's begging to be imbibed.
When we uncorked it, the cork hit the ceiling, bounced off and landed in a candle splashing wax all over the place.
We laughed, sipped and decided we are going to drink this for New Year's eve as well. We all enjoyed the flavor. It's sweet, light, fruity, gently bubbly, and fun. Everyone loved it.
I should've taken a picture of the bottle as it is quite lovely. It's a pretty rosy pink with gold letters and foil and would make a great gift as well.
I'm off to prepare for Black Friday with sweet wine on my lips and dreams of big savings and lots of Christmas purchases.
Happy Thanksgiving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment