Saturday, September 3, 2011

It's not a barbecue, it's a wine tasting!!

Tomorrow we are having a barbecue for a dear friend. She will soon be leaving us to go westward. To commemorate my dear friend and the many glasses of vino we have shared through the years, I am going to make the rest of my Thursdays through the month of September Washington state wines. What better way to "Cheers" to my friend.
As a final bash, tomorrows celebration will not only include celebrating friendship (as well as Labor Day), with a menu of ribs, beans, potato salad and corn on the cob, but I've told everyone to bring their favorite bottle of wine and we would have our own wine tasting.
I can't wait to see what everyone brings. My own contribution of wine will be Newman's Own Cabernet Sauvignon. It's one of my all time favorites.
So, hopefully lots of new stuff to blog about tomorrow and starting Thursday - It's all about the state of Washington!!

No comments:

Post a Comment