Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Mirror mirror on the wall, who is the most full bodied of all???

Well, there's lots happening for tomorrow. I've got a lot of research to do. I want to know, what is the most full bodied wine...and not just American wines. I want to know how others compare. We're talking Sangiovese, Chianti, Cabernet, Zinfandel, Burgundy, Bordeaux. etc. etc....Which is it?? I DON'T KNOW!!!

But, I can't wait to find out. My hubby says a Cabernet Sauvignon is the most full bodied of all. I love him, but he is totally biased, so much research is warranted.

Also, I was off work on Tuesday and went to 2 wineries. Barrel Oak and Chrysalis. One was quite nice and the other was...quite frankly, a suck-fest.

Tune in tomorrow to find out who was who.

Another thing...I now have "Little Miss Vino" attire. I may just show it off tomorrow as well. Actually, I may have contest for my readers (all 3 of them). The winner gets a Little Miss Vino t-shirt. Ahh!!!! This is getting larger than life!!!

Mirror, mirror.......

No comments:

Post a Comment